Tibor

Tibor
Beauty!

vrijdag 14 mei 2010

Tibor 8 months enjoying spring in Holland

Hello!

Here is a new update of me, the great shiloh in the Netherlands.
First I must give my congratulations to Shima and Kazan, because I saw on the web (yeah, I do surfe around every now and then :-p) that they have mated. I am sooo excited! Though a little jealous too ofcourse.

Well, I will keep it short this time. The photo's must say enough!
You can see that I am enjoying my life with everything that my great family is offering me. I have so many friends, like the Jack Russels from Anna and Chip the social assistance dog in training. He is gone now, but I heard that he finally got on duty and lives with an autistic todler now. Great job Chip. I'm proud of you my friend!

Well anyway, just sit still and watch the show!

Greetzz Tibor

http://picasaweb.google.nl/tibortheshiloh/TiborWithFriendsApril2010?locked=true#

http://picasaweb.google.nl/tibortheshiloh/TiborWithFriendsApril2010Part2?locked=true#

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten