Tibor

Tibor
Beauty!

maandag 29 maart 2010

Tibor Febuary and March 2010

Hello all my friends!
Here is a short update.. I am about 8 months now and I keep growing like a maniac, maybe due to the fact that I only eat meat like a real wolf!!  :-p haha!
My family is very, very pleased with me and I really start to settle in my life here.
Since a few weeks I am the only dog in the house, since my old friend and house mate Maddog past away..
I was there the entire day of his death and I layed by his side, waiting for the vet to come and put him to sleep. There is a photo of me guarding next to my friend under the tree in the garden.
It was very strange to let him go, but I felt it was for the best. He was really at the end of his life and he told me he would stay with me and guide me through my life. To be good guardian of my family.
I miss him, but I also take his place with pridey. I love to go on adventure with my familiy members.
Last week on of my bosses (my female packmember that only lives with us in the weekends) took me to the sheep and horse stables and we stayed their for two nights. It was a great experience, driving togehter in the car, sleeping in the caravan, guarding the sheep and horses but most of all I enjoyed the playing with the other three dogs! Bram the Bennersenner dog, Baggio the Australian Shepherd and Tommie the Jack Russel :-D   There are some photo's of my adventures of the last 2 months, including my daily fights with my pack member Kai. He is a real show-off and even if I already won, he still wants to prove his strenght by lifting me up. Zzzz... Zzzz... boring Kai, you just wait a few more months and I will lift you up hahaha!

Oh before I forgot, I almost drowned last week! I walked on a small pontoon and my boss saw it and warned me to stay still and wait for him to turn me around, but ofcourse I was to scared to listen and then I fell in to the water. He hold my head out of the water until help came and they could lift me up (my 45 kg of wet dog!). I was scared shitless and my boss wounded his arms and knees, but... I survived and I did not turn scared for water! Well, you can hear it, I am an adventures dog and I really do not regret my journey to Holland, I love my life here. I can't wait until I grow bigger and I am aloud to do even more crazy things!

I hope you enjoy my photo's and update and to see you all again soon!

Love, Tibor

http://picasaweb.google.com/tibortheshiloh/9Maart

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten