Tibor

Tibor
Beauty!

dinsdag 5 januari 2010

Tibor's New Year's eve with his girlfriend "Britney Spears"

Hello all!

I wish you all a happy new year from me, maddog and my human packmembers ofcourse!
I would like to tell you how my first new years eve was. I spend that week alone with the two youngest members of my pack and had a lot of fun, since it was school holiday and especially Jeadiz had all the time of the world for me and Maddog. That means a lot of walks but also a lot of posing for "beautifull photo's" as she calls it.

Well I was already excited by al the time we spend out in the forrest, go shopping, a parmabone, midnight walks etc. but then the biggest surprise came on new year's eve! Jeadiz organized that one of her friends that spend the night with us, brought a young dog of my age, who stayed over at our place. Her name is "Britney Spears" and she is a dog of the Dutch guiding dog centre. When she is old enough and trained well, she will help enabled people in their daily life business.

Although I spend the first hour laughing at her name (she can't help it, she was named by an sweet authistic kid) I totally fel in love with her... And not just a bit. I couldn't get enough of her. She is the first women in my life who can actually handle me. Jeadiz even called me a softy for letting her pulling me on the ground while she half my size, but believe me, if you see her, you understand. She is gorgeous! The most beautiful Scottisch Collie female in the world! Well, enough of my passionate talking, it makes me sad, cause she left me already the next day...

I hope you enjoy the photo's that Jeadiz couldn't resit but make the next morning...

http://picasaweb.google.nl/tibortheshiloh/OudEnNieuw#



















                                                    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten