Tibor

Tibor
Beauty!

dinsdag 29 december 2009

Morning out on 29th of December!!!

You won't believe it, this dog is growing and growing and growing...
It will never stop haha! Right now I think we can officially anounce that Tibor started with his early puberty.. :-p He is a very independent youngster and is really not quickly impressed by his packmates (me, my family and our second dog). But... although we all have to get used to his "I can do everything perfectly by my self" character, we all love him! And.. I must say, you will drown in his eyes if he looks at you!

In the last weeks we made a lot of photo's (it's holiday in Holland!).
Complete album is on this link in a movie:

http://picasaweb.google.nl/tibortheshiloh/Films#

My brother, his friend an Tibor sitting next their IGLO!





Tibor, you might think your big... but you're still our baby... haha!

















































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten